Input, output and production checks
Parts are checked using:
- standard instruments
- Mitutoyo CRYSTA-PLUS M574 3D measuring device
- Mahr PS1 roughness gauge
- Multimar Mahr length gauge
- Instruments and gauges are documented and externally calibrated.
- Internal checks are performed on working gauges.
Mitutoyo CRYSTA-PLUS M574 measuring equipment
- Maximum height of the workpiece: 590 mm
- Maximum weight: 180 kg
- Measuring range: X axis – 500 mm, Y axis – 700 mm, Z axis – 400 mm
- Resolution: 0.0005 mm
Optical Comparator Keyence IM 6226
Is used for contactless measurement of contour parts during production with an accuracy of 0.001 mm.
- Measuring range: X axis – 200 mm, Y axis – 100 mm
- Maximum weight: 60 mm
- Maximum weight: 2 kg