The manufacturing process begins with a customer inquiry and is followed by working out a price quotation.
Once we receive an official order, production preparation begins by working out a technological procedure. According to the provided data – preferably in DXF format – the programmer will prepare cutting programs according to which cutting parts are made.
- Design templates and simple products that make production easier, more precise, and cheaper.
- Creating 3D models according to the customer’s PDF drawings and producing elaborated surfaces for sheet metal parts.
- ATONA uses the program Solid Edge, which enables parametric modeling, the creation of drawings and 3D visualization.
- Input formats supported – STEP, IGES, DWG, DXF (complete with PDF).
- Creating cutting drawings and CNC programs for laser and punch machines.
- We use the program TruTops for the above operations.
- Input formats supported – DWG, DXF.
- Preparing technical documents for calculating bids and offers.
- Preparing manufacturing procedures and instructions.
- Operative solutions for technological problems in production
Manufacturing processes and technologies
- Planar cutting of material with a laser
- Planar cutting of material using punch presses
- Bending sheet metal on press brakes
- Fitting shop
- Grinding and preparing parts prior to coating
- Deburring, tumbling and cleaning, labeling
- Slitting metallurgical material
- External cooperation